• May 16, 2022

They Just Gave SICK PERVERT Don Lemon A Free Pass….

We all know CNN ratings have been diving free fall on the cliff, not to mention the recent closure of the CNN+ streaming service CNN because no one wants to pay just to hear some left-wingers’ propaganda.

The left-wing network badly needed some good news to break the series of unfortunate events. Well, here we go, Don Lemon’s accuser drops sexual assault case, and will pay CNN star $77k in sanctions.

It seems it’s a big win for CNN that their perverted primetime host Don Lemon was able to get out of such a mess.

All of the sudden the accuser, Dustin Hice, dropped the sexual assault lawsuit…Something is not right…

Here’s what accuser Dustin Hice said via Deadline:

“After a lot of inner reflection and a deep dive into my memory, I have come to realize that my recollection of the events that occurred on the night in question when I first met CNN anchor Don Lemon were not what I thought they were when I filed this lawsuit. As a result, I am dropping the case.”

Hice, the man who accused Don Lemon of sexually assaulting him in a bar in 2018, dropped his lawsuit against the CNN anchor. Hice is no fan of CNN, but he was thrilled to see the network fire Chris Cuomo, Fox News reported.

Here’s what he said:

“They’re a network rife with predators and perverts. Lemon will have to testify under oath in the near future, but it’s good to see that there’s finally some accountability happening.”

According to Fox News, Hice maintains he is looking for closure and peace of mind after what he says is a horrific encounter that included Lemon allegedly putting his hand down the front of his shorts, ‘vigorously’ rubbing his genitalia, and shoving the same hand into Hice’s mustache area while asking a vulgar question. 

The bartender said:

“This is who they are. They’re a predator-protecting machine, they slander and smear victims with impunity.” 

“They’ve tried to grind me down, they’ve attempted to intimidate witnesses in my case, they’ve released confidential information about me in an attempt to doxx me. They are complicit. This is who they are.” 

Attorney Caroline J. Polisi, CNN anchor’s attorney said while defending the host:

“In response to Mr. Hice’s baseless allegations, I encourage people to review the public filings, which show that Mr. Hice’s claims have been steadily eroding when they have been exposed to the civil litigation process. Mr. Hice’s fanciful and salacious allegations against Mr. Lemon have collapsed of their own weight. Unlike Mr. Hice, Mr. Lemon has litigated and will continue to litigate this case in the courtroom, not the press. We look forward to the approaching trial so he can finally put this case behind him.” 

More details of the story from Conservative Brief:

CNN said that they believe the accuser is attacking Lemon because of his disdain for CNN.

“The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts,” it said. “This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon. Don categorically denies these claims and this matter does not merit any further comment at this time.”

But in April Hice was ordered to pay the prime time host $77,000 in legal fees, Radar Online reported.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Thomas Locke cited the fact that two key witnesses in the case have switched sides from the plaintiff to the defense.

In February it was learned that the host would have to stand for a jury trial in the case of a bartender from the Hamptons who accused him of sexual assault, Radar Online reported.

According to court documents obtained by Radar, a federal judge in New York ordered the lawsuit filed by Dustin Hice against the CNN anchor to go before a jury.

The order was entered into the court system on December 20, 2021. Lemon had been objecting to a jury trial and wanted a bench trial instead.

A bench trial would have had the parties arguing before a judge who would make the final decision in the case.

However, Lemon’s attempt to avoid going before the jury was shut down. The judge said that the anchor would not suffer any harm and had “sufficient time to prepare for trial.”

Sources: Conservativebrief, Radar Online, Fox News

Patriots Beacon